Freelance & Entrepreneur in IT since 2002. Lawyer (not licensed attorney/solicitor!) trained in the common law (England & Wales and U.S.) specializing in Data Protection & Privacy laws (including the EU GDPR). Certified Information Privacy Professional / Europe (CIPP/E) from IAPP.
I spent the first part of my career as an IT expert in open source technologies, working for a wide variety of clients in the financial sector, telcos, and the public sector.
Always open to consider new opportunities, either in Europe (physically) or worldwide (remote / home office).
More details available in Experience and Education sections of this online resume and on my LinkedIn profile.
Deployment of new Linux environments
- Industrial deployment of RedHat-based environments (RHEL 4 & 5) with PXE + kickstart
- Deployment of hosting platforms based on Debian Linux
- Management of new applications' deployment projects (planning & resource management)
Daily management of a thousand Linux servers hosting environment (part of a 3-people team)
- Incident management (in priority for running environments)
- Connection with other technical teams (storage, network, middleware...)
Consultant for the global virtualisation project of data centers
- VMware vSphere 4 Enterprise Plus
- Deployment, configuration and customization of ESX and vCenter servers
- Best-practices and documentation writing
- Microsoft PowerShell management and administration scripts development